Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day: The Rest of the Day Edition

The kids talked me into making homemade valentines. I felt like they should have had a sticker on the back that said, "No children were harmed in the making of these valentines, though it was close!"






I attended all three class parties. Everyone had fun. When I walked in to Charlotte's class carrying my food contribution she groaned "my Mom brought carrots!" in her most disgusted voice. All the parents cracked up. Rehm's reaction was very similar. I did at least bring dip to go with the carrots...

You can see Rehm was really into the holiday, NOT!



I happened to catch him on flag duty when leaving the school. Honestly, I wasn't paying attention and would have missed him but I heard someone calling his name.






I opted for our traditional family celebration and picked up two heart-shaped pizzas from Papa Murphey's for dinner. I served it with leftover carrots, ha!, apples, and Sprite in champagne flutes. It was a hit. Especially when Michael showed up with Krispy Kreme doughnuts for dessert.

And last but not least a picture of my Valentine's Day present.



This picture explains it best.



Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: