Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another Eliza Claire First

Last week Eliza Claire became the first kid in the family to have teeth pulled. Charlotte will argue that she was first as the orthodontist pulled one of her front teeth that just required a bit of wiggling. It did not have to be pulled he just did it because she was there and it was really lose

EC went to the dentist at the end of June and we learned she had an abscess and would need at least two teeth pulled. I told her that if she wiggled them a lot she could probably get them out before her appointment. She said, "No! I want Dr. Watts to pull them!"

The morning of the procedure she told me her "tummy felt a little nervous."



Dr. Watts staff was amazing. They were so kind and patient and nurturing.



She did a great job.






Now I just have to get used to the gapped tooth smile.






Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: