Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Reason to Save your Empty Milk Jugs

My girls are going to day camp this week. Camp requires them to have a disposable lunch that will be put in a community cooler.

I was trying to decide what to put their lunches in so they wouldn't get smushed. That's when I remembered something I had pinned on Pinterest! I have mentioned how much I love Pinterest, right?

Anyway, I remembered I had pinned milk jug lunch boxes. I had not necessarily planned to use them as lunch boxes. I had thought there were many, many things they could be used for.




Luckily, I have been saving milk jugs so I have enough for camp this week.

I packed their lunches in a gallon size zip top bag and then put the entire thing in the milk jug box and duck taped it closed. I think they turned out pretty cute.

I could not find my original pin today. A quick search on google led me to several sites with the directions. I think today I glanced at lifehacker.com to double check my memory. I don't do the scoring they suggest and mine work just fine.

Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: