Friday, June 01, 2012

Last Day of School

Rehm and Mrs. Kirby.  She will be teaching at his middle school next year.  He is thrilled and hoping to have her as a teacher again.
Rehm and Ms. Sills.  He had such a great year in her class. 
 
 
 



I can't believe it is the last day of school and Summer is finally here.  What I really can't believe is that Rehm is heading off to Middle School in the fall!  He is ready but I know he will miss many of his friends and many of the teachers and staff at the elementary school.

Did you notice that Eliza Claire is in her PJs?  She came down with a stomach bug last night and did not get to go to school today.  I did take her up briefly at the end of the day to say goodbye to her amazing Kindergarten teacher.  We have been so blessed to have Mrs. Johnson for all four kids.  I'm sad I'll never have another child in her class.  Maybe she'll decide to teach a different grade :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: