Monday, May 30, 2016

It's Been a While

In fact, when I opened blogger I wasn't sure I even remembered how to do a blog post. I've been missing blogging and my family has been missing my blogging, which is kind of ironic as the reason I stopped blogging was because they didn't like stuff about them being on the blog.  So we are going to give it a try and see how it goes.

To help the process along I am the proud new owner of a new laptop and a new camera.  Neither is fancy but both were missing and needed for blogging to be easier.

In other news, Charlotte had her tonsils removed on Friday.  She is such a trooper.  I am so impressed with her.  She has been the model patient.  I was a bit worried, as was she, as she is a very social person and gets bored easily.  We were both scared she would go stir crazy in no time.  So far, so good.  We have gotten out of the house each day for something.  Today it was a trip to Ulta to purchase yellow nail polish.  Yesterday, we went to lunch with the family and ran to target for a pair of sandals.  We also dyed her hair yesterday.  She is now sporting a purple under layer.  She is thrilled.  Typically she can't have hair color as she is in the pool 6 days a week and color lasts no time.

Now if the battery for the camera would charge so I can play with it.

Jenn

No comments: