Sunday, August 07, 2016

A Fun Reward

Ruby has been working very hard in gymnastics.  She recently got her front hip circle on the bar.  I would tell you what that is but I can't.  I don't know how to describe it.  Anyway, it was a big deal and she was very excited and proud, as she should be.  She asked if we could go to Bahama Bucks as a reward.  I was happy to oblige.

We don't got to Bahama Bucks often but we all enjoy it when we do.  If you aren't familiar with it, they sell snow cones.  I like it because their birthday cake snow cone with chocolate drizzle tastes very similar to snow creme.  Given I live somewhere it never snows, it is awesome to get a taste of snow creme occasionally.



It seems to take a while for the snow cones to be made.  I guess because they have to shave enough ice off of a giant block of ice to make it and even with a machine, it just isn't quick.  Bahama Bucks has several games you can play while you wait for your order and while you are eating.  My family loves this.  We always have the best family time.

This trip we got to play Headbands.  Hilarious!

No comments: