Friday, January 20, 2017

First Impressions

My kids keep telling me I need to get back to blogging.  So here I am.  I do really miss it.

Charlotte is getting a new Language Arts teacher.  Yesterday the new teacher was in the class observing/getting to know the class.

My beautiful, intelligent daughter made an awesome first impression.  She had to ask to leave class to go to the nurse.  Did she have some illness? No.  She had managed to get part of her headphone stuck in her ear!  Somehow, when she pulled our the headphone, part of it stayed in her ear and she could not get it out with her fingers.  She had to go get the nurse to get it out with tweezers.

Of course, Charlotte did not share this story with us until 10:30 last night.  And she didn't start with "I had to go to the nurse to get something removed from my ear."  No, my girl started with "Oh, I need new headphones, mine are broken."  Only then did the rest of the story emerge.  There is never a dull moment with her.  Ever.

Jenn

No comments: