Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fourteen Month Update

The girls are so busy now. They have so many new tricks.


Ruby is cruising all over the place and likes to walk holding our hands. Last night she took about three steps unassisted. It won't be long before she is officially a walker! She can climb up and down the stairs. She loves to patty cake. Her newest word is "woohoo." She is still toothless.


Eliza Claire is cruising. She likes to play with any toy that has balls with it. She can climb up and down the stairs. She loves to play peek-a-boo. Her favorite word is "hi." She has 3 teeth and 3 more on the way.

Where did my babies go?
Jenn

PS new pictures are here.

PSS I've been trying for two days to upload a cute video of the girls and have had no luck. I guess it is time to talk nice to my personal tech support personnel. I'll post it when I can.

1 comment:

Shelly Kelly said...

Isn't it fun watching them both grow and be so different, independent of each other.

I smiled when I saw the picture. SEAWORLD! Though I debated which stadium. I think the first is the Shamu stadium, and the second is Viva Belugas & Dolphins. :-)