Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Where We Come From


Tonight I was reading Charlotte a Bible story. Actually we were reading the Little Blessings book What is God Like? It answers questions about who God is on a preschooler's level. On the page where it talks about God being around before he created the world she stopped me. She said, "That was before there was a Jesus." I replied that I thought Jesus was living with God at that time. Then Charlotte said, "Mommy, I know where we were before we were born, behind the clouds where no one could see us. We were little tiny tadpole thingies (at this point she holds up her thumb and forefinger pinched together to show me how tiny), way up in heaven, with God."

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Charlotte has solved the question of where we were before we were here. We were tadpoles swimming around is a random cloud in heaven.

Happy Day,
Jenn

No comments: