Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Busted!


Ruby was in my office earlier this week and wanted to know why I had a picture of all the other kids and not her. Oops! It really was an accident. Each on the kids pictures that are on my desk have just randomly ended up there. The one of Charlotte I found in a stack of papers on my desk. It is a proof from preschool graduation pictures. The one of Eliza Claire came from a preschool placemat and I'm not even sure why I have the one of Rehm.


I have promised Ruby I will add her picture to my desk before she comes back to the office. I guess I should go look for a picture now...


Jenn

4 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

My vote is for this one.
http://snipurl.com/t23a8

Those twinkling eyes - great little smile, SO adorable.

Jenn said...

Great minds think alike! This is I printed that picture and hung it with the others.

Karen said...

Um, I don't have photos of the boys on my desk. They haven't noticed, but printing one now! :)

Phyllis said...

Thought you had been smoking again (before I got there to help).