Monday, November 09, 2009

Now Back to our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Michael started a new job on Monday thus ending his three plus month hiatus. So now it is back to our regularly scheduled programming. There is only one problem. I don't remember what that looked like. I guess we will figure it out as we go. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the new job. I love the new job and more importantly the pay check that will come with it. But in the last three months there have been a lot of things Michael has taken off my plate that I'm not looking forward to having back. Things like getting the big kids from school, and grocery shopping were much easier when there were two of us with somewhat flexible schedules.

I am sure that by January of February I will have re-adjusted to having him back at work. But by then I might just be in the loony bin. I guess only time will tell. So for the next month or so, if you see me looking frazzled or the children looking extra bedraggled or behaving atrociously, please remember that I'm doing my best and hopefully with time I'll get back up to at least my normal mediocre standards.

Life is good and jobs are great!
Jenn

No comments: