Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

It is now April 2012.  I was just looking through my pictures and realized I never blogged about Christmas.  I'm back dating this post so that it will end up in the right blog book when I get around to printing them.

Grandma and Grandpa came over to have breakfast with us and watch the kids open presents.  You can see that the kids were pleased with their gifts from Santa and everyone else.

 Charlotte could not make up her mind what to ask Santa to bring for her.  At bed time on Christmas Eve she was still trying to decide.  I told her I hoped Santa had read her mind because he was already on his way with her present in his sleigh.  Luckily Santa picked something she loved.
Ruby and her backpack for her new baby
Baby Sarah and Ruby.  I think they like each other.

Pearl thinks Santa brought Baby Sarah for her



Two peas in a pod.
Playing with Charlotte's new Playmobil pool.  It was a hit.

Helping Grandma make Rouladen for dinner

We were very lucky this year to have both Michael's brothers and their families in town for the holiday.  It had been over a year since we had all been together.  It was great to see everyone.  Apparently I got busy enough visiting with everyone that I did not take any pictures of while we were all together.  Bummer.

No comments: