Sunday, December 11, 2011

Disney World: Disney Photo Pass Update

I am very glad I pre-ordered the Photo Pass CD.  I have spent time over the last week slowly editing all of the photos so I can have the CD mailed.  I have identified the most perfect Christmas card picture and can not wait to get the image so I can get it made and in the mail. 

I do have to say that the editing of the photos leaves a lot to be desired.  The tools available are few and cumbersome and the site is extremely slow and glitchy.

I do love all the boarders they provide that you can add to your photos.  They are cute and fun. I just wish I didn't have to close and reopen the site multiple times to get the boarder choices to show up.  Or sit and wait for five minutes for things to load at times.

But even with these issues I would still recommend the Photo Pass pictures and CD.  I just wanted anyone considering to know it does come with a few drawbacks.

I'm sure there will be at least one more Photo Pass update when I actually get the images.  And no, unfortunately they did not in any way compensate me for my review or recommendation.  I just like to share things with everyone else when I find them.

Jenn

No comments: