Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

In case you are not on my Christmas card mailing list, or if you received a empty envelop from our family, sorry Kellys,  this week, here is our Valentine's Day greetings to you.

No, I didn't get these out by Christmas.  Luckily several years ago I learned that Christmas cards didn't have to be Christmas cards.  In fact, I kind of like sending them on a different holiday when the card is one of a handful that arrive, instead of getting lost with all the others that arrive at Christmas. 

The picture was taken at Jo's Coffee on South Congress in Austin.  It seemed like a good spot for a Valentine's Day card.  It was very popular and there were several other people taking pictures there that day.

If you did not receive a card and would like to be on my holiday card mailing list (notice I didn't call it the Christmas card list) send me an email and I'll add you.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.
Jenn

No comments: