Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Now for a Nicer Parenting Moment

Thanks to Pinterest I have been posting hearts with messages on each child's door this month. Actually, I have to post Rehm's in his room as it embarrasses him to have them on his door.



They all love it, but the girls are actually vocal about it. They love to check and see if they've gotten new messages and what everyone's say.

In fact, they love it so much they have started leaving hearts for us on our door.



Now, I have to admit, it is really hard to come up with 14 things per child that are special and not going to make anyone feel left out. Does that make me a bad mom? It should be easy to come up with 14 things I love about each kid, right? But it is so hard. Would it be easier if I had fewer children? I don't know but it makes me feel like I'm doing it wrong.


Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: