Monday, December 24, 2018

This Guy!

I love my oldest.  He is a great kid.  He is funny and self confident.  He kind of defies description.

I happened upon this video on Facebook last week and out of curiosity thought I should watch it.  My second thought was that I wouldn't be surprised if my oldest was not somewhere in the video. He is in the last 30 seconds.


After watching the video, I had a bunch of questions.  Luckily it wasn't long until The Boy came home and I could get them all answered.  Maybe you have some of the same questions I did.

Were you the only student in the video?  Yes

Were there supposed to be other students in the video? Yes, but none of them showed up

Why in the world were you in your band uniform? The idea was that students from all kinds of organizations would be in the video and represent their organization by wearing a shirt or uniform.

Moral of the Story:  Always show up?  Ask who else is coming before you show up?  Either? Both?  I guess it all depends on who you are.




No comments: