Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Conversations with a Toddler

I was getting Eliza Claire dressed this morning. She was very talkative - not that that is unusual for her. Here is what she had to say:

I was getting the stuff out to fix her hair.

"Hi ponies! Hi spray! Hi comb! I so happy to see you comb! So happy to see you! Hi!"

It must be nice that seeing your friend Comb can make you so happy first thing in the morning! I just can't imagine. But this is the child that regularly announces "I so happy!" as soon as you walk in her room in the morning.

I wonder what she will say when she sees Papa and Cici, who she hasn't seen in five months, if seeing her comb makes her this happy.

1 comment:

Brenna and Molly said...

What a hoot she is! And if you think Eliza is going to be happy, then Papa and Cici are going to be in 7th heaven if they haven't seen these darlings in 5 months!!! It will be like having entirely new kids around becasue 5 mos. is a long time at that age.