Monday, July 14, 2008

Why is it ?

Why is the hour of Quiet Time one of the loudest hours in my house? What part of QUIET do my children not understand? When I finished putting Ruby and Eliza Claire down for a nap they were screaming because I took away a ball they were arguing over. I walk past Rehm's room and he and Charlotte are yelling at each other about something. Where is the quiet? Were is the peace?

Rehm and Charlotte haven't gotten any more quiet as the hour passes. But I hesitate to go up and separate them as they are mostly enjoying each other's company. Ruby and Eliza appear to have gotten quite - I guess I should turn the monitor back on to see. The were screaming so loudly earlier that the monitor was unnecessary.

I guess I need to rename it Loud Time. Ugh!
Jenn

No comments: