Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I've Qualified for an Honorary AARP Membership

I am so over cordless phones in the house! Every time someone actually calls the home line one of three things happens:

1. The phone battery is dead

2. The phone is completely MIA

3. The phone can be heard and is obviously nearby but can't be located in time to answer it.

Then there is the fact that every time I buy a phone set at least one of the phones quits working in six months or less.

I'm fed up and just plain over cordless phones.

I've decided I'd really like a corded phone with an answering machine attached and be done. I wasn't sure you could even find such a dinosaur but I looked online and they are readily available.

I told Michael I had located a phone that met my requirements. His only comment was, "Does it have really big buttons?"

Yes, it does. As we laughed, Rehm was dumbfounded as to what was so amusing.


Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: