Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Band Competition

Rehm's band participated in a competition today. This was the first competition I've seen.



Rehm is the bassoon (brown tubes sticking up just to the right of the director) on the left.

They did great and received all ones, the best you can do. They performed three songs that they have been rehearsing for several months and one song that they had never seen before and had 7 minutes to review before playing it together as a band. Rehm said the song was easier than several they had practiced preparing for this task.



Band finding out their scores

I'm really glad I got to go see them perform. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for getting the girls to choir so I could go.


Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Tell Rehm that that is one of his best pictures!

I wanted "audio".