Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Portraits

Today we had pictures done of all four kids. What was I thinking? I took them all by myself and with two outfits each! Overall it went well. Ruby and Eliza Claire both did fine for individual pictures but wanted nothing to do with group pictures. Hmmm, I wonder what that says about them. Finally at one point I handed them each a tag off of their dresses and told the photographer to just take the pictures whether they were crying or not. Here are a few of the pictures. More can be found here.

We did the pictures at Portrait Innovations. This is the second time I've had pictures done at one of their studios. I really like them. They took over 100 shots, we picked the ones we wanted and had all the prints by the time we walked around the building to Target and back.

Jenn

PS I should mention that Eliza Claire figured out clapping for the very first time in the middle of the shoot. What a smart girl to hit a milestone during professional pictures.



3 comments:

Sherri said...

I love them!!! They are so pretty all of them even Rehm! The twins look alot alike when they are smiling and both clapping. I can't wait to see them all.

Brenna and Molly said...

I hope you're poor now because I know I would be after buying every last one of those portraits!!!! GORGEOUS!!

Mom said...

They are beautiful!!

Can't wait for the next 2 weeks to go by.