Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daddy Day

You want me to do what?

Finding another clue


We couldn't celebrate Father's Day on Sunday because I had to work all day getting ready for VBS which started Monday. So we sent Michael on a scavenger hunt around the house to collect all the wonderful things the kids made for him and to find his present on Friday. Don' you just love the tie decoration Rehm made for him? It came with a book Rehm made all about his dad. My favorite thing in the book was "If my dad could go anywhere he would go home." I'm glad to see that our kids know the place we most want to be is with them. When Michael finally found his present, he was pleasantly surprised to find out it was a eight person tent. I guess that means I actually have to go camping again sometime...

My kids are truly blessed with a GREAT dad. Happy Father's Day!
Jenn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: