Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Pray

Jenni is in the black shirt

I don't know all the details, but my dear friend Jenni and her son could use your prayers. They, along with Dylan's dad, were in a car accident yesterday that has left Dylan, 17, in a coma. I don't know a lot more solid details than that. I just know they need our prayers and support.

They were on their way to California, where Dylan was moving after graduating from high school. So they are in a strange place, without their support system dealing with this. Please, please, please lift them up in your prayers.

3 comments:

Doodle - said...

Dearest Lord,

Please keep this much loved family close to you. Please guide the doctors that are caring for them. Please send them support and love and never let them feel alone. Please heal their boddies and minds to let them fully enjoy and appreciate Your love.

Amen

Alicia said...

I'm sending them LOTS of prayers and love right now!! Please keep us updated since we love Jenni so much!

Unknown said...

I will keep this family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue