Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eliza Claire on Jesus and Sam

At bedtime Eliza Claire and I had the following conversation:

Eliza Claire: Jesus is my Daddy!

Me: Really?

Eliza Claire: Yep, He is everybody's Daddy.

Me: Uh huh.

Eliza Claire: He is my friend. He is in Heaven. Sam is my brother. He everybody's brother!

Of course, at this point I had to explain why even though her brother Sam is in heaven like Jesus he is not everyone's brother. I thought it was so cute to see her thought process. In her world Jesus, God, Heaven, Sam or The Cat Named Zachary can not mentioned without mentioning at least three of the entities from the list.

I guess this was better than the day Eliza Claire was playing with Ruby and one of them declared that the next door neighbor Mr. Mark was their daddy...

No comments: