Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why?

A couple of nights ago, I heard a strange noise in the back yard. When I looked to see what was causing it, this is what I found.


Now can someone tell my why the 11 year old dog decided to climb on the table? Of course in trying to get down she just jumped off and caught her back legs on a chair. Luckily no damage. Apparently she still thinks she's a puppy.

Actually, about three minutes after this picture the wind picked up and within 10 minutes there was heavy rain, lightening and hail. So this was her response to the brewing storm I was unaware of. When I realized this, I kept expecting a big tornado to come through as this behavior was pretty out of character for her. I've seen her climb on the chairs before, but never get on the table.

Oh, in case you are wondering, her name is Tobie and she is a smooth coat collie

No comments: