Thursday, September 04, 2008

What am I going to do with this child?




Ruby is at it again today!

Ruby disappeared upstairs for a few minutes while I was cleaning up dinner before going to Charlotte's soccer practice. I went to find her and she was COVERED in hair paste!

She found a jar of stuff my ILs bought a couple of years ago when they took Rehm to get a flat top. I totally forgot we even had it. Oh MY! Of course we were supposed to be at the soccer field in less than half an hour.

I stripped her, put her in the shower and got out as much as I could.

Seriously though, what AM I going to do with this child? I just do not understand her need to slather her person in any gooey, slimy substance she can find. I guess the good news is it wasn't poop, it was only on her and I didn't have to call poison control!

I think she is just lowering my standards of what constitute a successful day so I won't notice all the mischief she has planned for the future.

And I'm not even going to get into the fit she pitched at James Avery while trying to exchange her birthday present...It now seems a distant memory.

No comments: