Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Getting ready for Valentine's Day

A couple of weeks ago I bought fabric to make Valentine's Day napkins for the kids' lunch boxes.



Yes, I know I'm crazy. Yes, I know a paper towel would be sufficient. Yes, I'm sure there are better things I could do with my time. But, I enjoy making them season specific cloth napkins and they seem to like having them.

None of our choices were very middle school boy friendly. I joked with Rehm that I thought they would be perfect for his lunch. He was not amused.

This week I found the perfect thing for his lunchbox for the next month.



I did have to make them just a tiny bit more appropriate for the upcoming holiday and added this little detail.




I wonder what he'll think of these.

Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: