Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Someone Thinks He Is a Seamtress

Can you call a boy a seamstress? What is the proper term for a male who likes to see? I honestly don't know and will have to go look it up when I'm finished writing.

Phineas loves all parts of the sewing process. Cutting, pinning, sewing, he likes it all. And he especially loves to take pins out of things you've just pinned and run through the house with them.

So far today he has been here.


And here.


And here.


He has also managed to knock off my box of pins and spill them all over the floor.

It is much harder to sew with an interested cat than an interested child!

In case you're wondering, today's project is a sleepover bag for Eliza Claire. I'm sure with all the help I'm getting, and all the other stuff I need to get done, I won't finish it today.

Jenn- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: