Saturday, February 02, 2008

Oh, Tooth Fairy!

Before

Rehm has had a loose tooth forever. I swear it has been at least two months. Several weeks ago he and I both thought it would be out before the week was over. We were both wrong. Today I asked him how the tooth was. He opened up so I could see and I predicted it would be out before the day was through.

About halfway through our gourmet dinner of mac and cheese he clasp a hand over his mouth and said "My tooth!" Michael and I both thought he had swallowed it. But no, it was still there but now barely hanging by a thread. I took him to the bathroom and barely touched it and out it came. This is the first tooth he has lost at home the other two were both at school.

After

I guess the tooth fairy will have to come tonight. I hope she doesn't forget...
Jenn

3 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

Congrats to a guy who is handsome with and without teeth!!

Phyllis said...

Way to go Rehmeo!!

Sherri said...

I can't believe as squeamish as you are, that you had anything to do with pulling that tooth. He does look really handsome.