Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Flashback

I am shamelessly stealing this idea from my friend Linda. She started this a few weeks ago and I have throughly enjoyed it. I am adding a little twist and not doing all pictures. I hope you enjoy, maybe this will become a weekly thing.

Here is my blog entry from last Valentine's Day. I read it last night and it made me LOL. I had completely forgotten about this. It made me so happy that I am blogging and recording all these wonderful snippets of life. I hope you enjoy it reading it again too.

And now for some pictures...

Eliza Claire and Ruby Feb. 2007

Rehm and Charlotte Feb. 2006

Rehm and Charlotte in the snow at Cici and Papa's house in Feb. 2006

Rehm 11 months old in Feb. 2002

Happy Friday,
Jenn

2 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

Oh! I love that photo of Rehm as a baby! You're right - Ruby looks like him!

I've considered borrowing that idea from Linda also. :-)

Brenna and Molly said...

I have always thought Ruby looks like Rehm but it's been a long time since I saw his baby pictures. Wow!! It's so funny how each twin favors another sibling more than each other. Good thing they are all so adorably cute!!