Friday, March 11, 2011

Dinner at the ballpark

This is a typical dinner for us between March and May. Tonight we had breakfast tacos, with chips, salsa and fruit.



I love these three section Ziploc containers. I have only been able to find them at Walmart. They are under $3 for two. I have at least 10 of them and use them all the time. They make packing and eating a meal so much easier than multiple containers or baggies. In fact Ruby and Eliza Claire ate two meals packed in these containers today.

Jenn - Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

I like those containers and use them in my bigger cooler when I make dinners for the nights we're on the run too. My beef is that I've yet to find lunchboxes where they can lay flat. When they stand on end, "wet" things leak so I only ise them on sandwich days.

Jenn said...

Linda, easylunchboxes.com has cheap lunch boxes that they will fit in. Their lunch boxes can hold up to three of these flat or one of these and an ice pack and a drink I have not had any leaking problems even when stored on end.