Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Have you noticed?

I've been doing a lot more blogging from my phone. I finally found an app that was affordable, allowed me to easily add several pictures, could add tags and future post times, and let me easily edit previous posts or save a draft to come back to. This has been great as I can now blog quick stuff easily on the go. And if the pictures I want to use are on my phone I don't have to email or upload them to my computer! The app I'm using is BlogPress. It cost about $3. It has been totally worth it.

Another new app I love is Camera+. It was $0.99. It allows you to take pictures in bursts - one after another like a DSLR. It also allows you to do basic editing of the photos as well.

Both of these have been well worth the money and have made blogging much more fun.


Jenn - Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love it. I have posted a few, but didn't like the program I was using. Sounds like I should try the ones you mentioned.

Lisa Henley Jones said...

Thank you for sharing the app. I've noticed you were posting from your phone and wondered how you were doing it because everytime I've looked at it - it was difficult. I'm going to try it out now!