Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pre-Easter Fun

Saturday we had a small neighborhood Easter egg hunt.  It was nice and low-key and the kids had a lot of fun.  Rehm had a friend come over for the hunt and stay for a few hours.
Hurrying to the Egg Hunt
 



Still not too old for some Easter fun
 



Not sure what Eliza Claire is doing, but she looks like a frog.
 

Showing off their golden eggs

The Golden Egg prize
Later in the afternoon Grandma came out to dye Easter eggs with us.  This is something I always look forward to but an activity that makes me a very grumpy mom.  I think it is the mess potential combined with the initial excitement level of the kids.  It drives me crazy and makes me grumpy which of course takes all the fun out of the activity.  Luckily, I think the kids still enjoyed it. 


After egg dyeing Ruby and Eliza Claire went with a friend to a church Easter Festival.  They had a great time.
Photo by Allison Solberg
It was a fun day to start off our Easter celebrations.
Jenn

No comments: