Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break: Eliza Claire Photo Shoot

We went to the beach for a few days for Spring Break.  One day Eliza Claire saw me snap a picture of her and started posing for me and asked me to keep taking her picture.  This is pretty out of character for Eliza Claire and typically when the camera comes out she can not smile to save her life.  She is just awkward for photographs.  I think it is because she is trying too hard and can't figure out how to make her body and especially smile muscles do what she wants them to.  However this day.  She did great.  Some are silly and some are just really cute.  So I had to share.















2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Just plain BEAUTIFUL!

Shelly Kelly said...

Oh, I think #7 (down from top) should be framed. It really captures her beautiful spirit. I also like #4.