Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sidetracked

It amazing what an affect me getting sick has on the family. I was out of commission Wednesday and Thursday with a stomach bug or food poisoning. I'm still not sure which.

Ruby had to be picked up early from school on Tuesday because she had gotten sick at school. She never had another symptom and was completely fine. If I got it from her, I would have expected someone else to have also gotten sick in the family. And, I was much sicker than Ruby. I don't know. I guess it doesn't really matter.

What does matter is how much didn't get done awhile I was not well and how long it takes to catch up on everything. The only good result is my husband really appreciates what I do, after having to do everything for a couple of days.

Wednesday morning before leaving for work Michael asked if I needed anything. I told him I needed my dog. Don't get me wrong, I love both of my dogs, but Pearl is the perfect dog when I don't feel well. This is where she stayed pretty much all day Wednesday and until about noon on Thursday.









I'm glad to be feeling better and caught up enough to be back to blogging.

Jenn

No comments: