Monday, January 22, 2007

Ruby is on the Mend

Ruby is doing better today. By the evening she was ready for a bottle and smiling and happy again! I'm so glad she is feeling better. So far no one else is showing signs of catching the bug. I'm praying that the rest of us miss this one.

Each of the girls started new tricks. On Saturday Ruby reached for me. And today Eliza rolled front to back. So now they are both rolling both ways. It seems that with physical milestones Ruby is about a month ahead of Eliza. With verbal milestones Eliza is about a month ahead of Ruby. Go figure.

This morning Charlotte was watching TV and asked me to turn the TV off because Curious George was coming on. Her explanation, "I don't like Curious George very much because he is just curious and I am not curious!"

We found out today that the insurance company is going to pay for replacing all of our car seats in Henry. The sad thing is I'm very excited to get to go car seat shopping! I know I'm a geek. Hopefully Henry will be fixed and the new car seats will be here by the end of next week.

Hope everyone had a good Monday.
Jenn

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well, I'm glad to hear she's on the mend. Nathan had a fever over the weekend, but it looks like he's recovered.