Friday, January 03, 2014

Friday

Today has been another fun and laid back day.






I've officially lost my mind and started a block of the month quilt at a local quilt shop. I didn't know what has possessed me. I hope I'm not in too far over my head. At least I'm trying something new and getting out of my comfort zone.

Shoe shopping with Rehm was not torture today. I'm so glad he has settled on a brand he likes. Now we can be in and out in half an hour. And they didn't cost a fortune.

Ruby told Cici at lunch "to be responsible" when Cici asked her to do a cartwheel in the restaurant. Of course, Cici was joking.

Papa took Charlotte and Eliza Claire fishing today. Eliza Claire caught her first fish. At least, she says it is her first. I think she has caught some before but if so,Nashe doesn't remember. If the anglers are anywhere near accurate (truthful), the fish was a two foot long carp. Charlotte was not so lucky. She didn't even get a bite!

Papa called Charlotte "Cheese Bob" this afternoon when she was wearing a stool on her head. He meant Sponge Bob but didn't come up with it. Charlotte is now calling him "Cat Head" because Phineas is sitting on the back do the chair he is sitting in.

Jenn

No comments: