Saturday, January 04, 2014

Weekend fun

I'm enjoying having my parents in town. I wish we lived closer to each other. It is so nice to get to spend time with them and for my kids to get to enjoy them.

Today Papa went to A&M with Michael, Rehm, Ruby, Eliza Claire, Michael's parents and Jessica (Rehm's girlfriend - yes I know he is young to have a girlfriend and I try not to overly encourage, but if they are hanging out with our family it allows us to get to know her and see how they enter act with each other). It was Grandpa's idea to see if she wanted to use our extra ticket.

Charlotte had some one-on-one time with Cici and I. Then, she left for a sleepover.

Cici and I had a fun evening going to the movies. We saw Philomena. We both really liked the movie and then went to dinner. I don't get to have dates with my mom often and it was a nice treat.

I'm trying to think of some funny or insightful thing that happened today to add to this but apparently it was just a good old boring day. I'll take it! Sometimes boring is good.

Jenn

No comments: