Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This week at the grocery store

The big news this week is I got to go to the grocery store all by myself! Wow, what a different experience! It was so easy! It was so quick! It was so quiet! Who knew the grocery store could be such a blissful experience?

I also got my first true shopping experience with the Grocery Game and I have to say it seems to be worth the time and money. I bought $112 worth of groceries for $92. A lot of people see bigger savings than this but I buy a lot of generics and shop at a low priced store to start with so I was pleased with the result.

I did find that no only does HEB have GREAT customer service when you are shopping with two or more small children but they also have GREAT customer service when you are shopping by yourself! The only downfall about shopping on Tuesday is I didn't see my dear friend Brenda today and grocery shopping without her is just not the same!

Jenn

No comments: