Monday, January 31, 2011

Eliza Claire Quotables

Yesterday I was driving with the girls in the car. As I approached an intersection Eliza Claire said, "Mommy, go faster!"
"I'm going as fast as is safe to go right now." I responded.
"Well, Daddy drives fast like a race car driver!" Eliza Claire proclaimed.
*******************
Today Eliza Claire looks at me and asks, "Mommy, did you know my feets have names?"
Me: they do?
EC: Yep!
Me: Well, what are their names?
EC: Fussel and Cecil!
In case your curious Fussel is her right foot and Cecil is her left.
*********************
On the way to basketball practice, Ruby and Eliza Claire were arguing about a CD in Eliza Claire's room. Eliza Claire insisted that Ruby gave it to her and Ruby insisted that Eliza Claire stealed it.

Gave...Stealed...Gave...Stealed...Gave...Stealed...Gave...Stealed...Gave...Stealed...

For some reason it cracked me up.
Jenn
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: