Friday, October 02, 2009

This is for Lucie

I received word through my mother-in-law, that one of her friends, a faithful Mayhem Mania reader would like me to post something new on the blog. Apparently she is tired of House, Mouse, Louse Spouse and ready for something new. Actually, she specifically wants me to post about Charlotte's birthday tea party.

Lucie, I'm very sorry I haven't gotten anything up in a while. Life has been a bit of a blur for the last week and a half. Even more so than usual. Tobie, the dog, has been sick and for about a week was throwing up multiple times a day. She and her brother continue to be extremely high maintenance. I will be posting about all of that soon. Then there was getting the house ready for a tea party. With all the children constantly destroying whatever room I just cleaned that took lots of time. And then there was the tea party itself. Of course, after all that I ended up sick for about 48 hours.

I am finally starting to emerge from the rubble that is now my house and instead of cleaning said house and trying to find the washing machine under all the laundry that has piled up I am working on several blog posts just for you.

So stay tuned there should be lots to read and see soon.
Jenn

1 comment:

Shelly & Lisa said...

You are so sweet to have such faithful readers and friends who love your family (and your writing) so much that they actually request the next installment! To heck with the laundry and the icky food processor. LOL! Blog for us! Blog for Lucie!

(love, your adoring fans)