Thursday, December 04, 2008

Missing our Kitty

Today when I put the girls in Henry (the van). Eliza Claire pointed to the cat carrier and said, "that my kitty cat's box! My kitty is died! He in kitty heaven now." I replied with a simple "yes, he sure is." And left it at that. Apparently I'm not the only one who still misses and remembers dear old Zach.

Thanks Kevin and Libba for the great book "Cat Heaven" that has help all our family understand where our Zach is now.

-------------------------------------

On a lighter note in case you missed the tweet:

Today in the car Charlotte told me something. I don't remember what and I asked her if she was sure. Her response, "Yes, Mommy I'm sure! I have a very good remembory!" Apparently my remembory isn't so great :)

Jenn

PS if you want to follow me on twitter click here.

No comments: