Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The rest of Christmas




I posted about Rehm's worst Christmas ever, but I never got around to posting about the rest of Christmas or anyone else's experience. In this case I think pictures may be more useful than words...

Christmas Day:


Sunday before Christmas and Christmas Eve:


Yesterday I heard the girls singing Happy Birthday when they were supposed to be napping. After "nap time" - they didn't actually sleep - Cici asked them who they were singing Happy Birthday too. They told her they were singing to Baby Jesus. Hopefully that means we are doing a decent job of focusing on the true meaning of Christmas. Although, last night on the drive home from dinner they spotted Santa and both started telling me that "Santa says ho, ho, ho!" Apparently Santa had just spotted Barbie...

1 comment:

Brenna and Molly said...

The expression on Ruby's face in that photo of the twins on the steps is precious!!!!