Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What were they thinking?

This afternoon while I was blogging my thoughts on Barbie, Cici told Charlotte to check on Ruby and Eliza Claire who were playing in the backyard. She went to the door and said "Cici! They are naked!"

Sure enough when I got to the door there were two completely naked children running around in the back yard. When asked where their clothes were they ran over to the baby swing and said "right here!" They had loaded all of them in the swing. Their shoes, socks and diaper/panties were strewn throughout the yard.

I asked Ruby why she was naked. Her response: "Cause I NAKED!!!!!!!" Then she danced off to enjoy her new found freedom.

I have no idea what made them decide to take every stitch of clothing off and run around but I'm glad it is almost 70 degrees in TX today.

For obvious reasons I won't be sharing pictures of this little incident.

Silly girls! There is never a dull moment at my house...
Jenn

No comments: