Monday, January 12, 2009

Oops!


This is what the lid to my rinse aid dispenser looks like today. This is not what it looked like 24 hours ago. Last night when Rehm was helping load the dishwasher he saw said lid and was curious. Being curious he took it off and looked inside. He asked me about what it was and I told him and told him to put the lid back on. Apparently he didn't get it on all the way as this morning I found it stuck to the heating element in the bottom of the dishwasher. This is my new, 6 month old dishwasher, ugh!

Why is it impossible for anything to stay nice at my house. Hazel and Alice are already dented and they've only been here about five months and now the dishwasher has issues too. Is it too much to expect something to survive my family?

I told Rehm that he would be responsible for half the cost of a new lid and I would pay the other half as I should have checked that he got the lid on properly and didn't. He is very concerned that we will not be able to find a replacement part and he will have to buy a new dishwasher. I assured him I would not expect that! At his current allowance rate his half of the current dishwasher would be six years of allowance :)

Jenn

PS Camera is here. Review to come tomorrow or the next day. I'm too tired to do it now and want to play with it a bit more first.

No comments: