Saturday, May 30, 2009

Charlotte's Very Last Day of Preschool









I got great pictures of Charlotte before school and this one of Charlotte with her teacher after school. I did not get a single picture of her in her cap and gown for preschool graduation. I wish I could have gotten video of her when she lost her hat into the choir loft she was standing next to. She was very worried and was fretting but did a good job of not bursting into tears and interrupting the graduation program. I can't believe she is finished with preschool. How did that happen?

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I asked Charlotte if you made a video. She told me she did not know but that she had already taken off her cap and gown when you were going to do a picture.

I asked her about the cap/gown colors and told her they were your school colors.