Saturday, May 09, 2009

Who's Who Controversy

Michael always argues with me about which girl is which in this series of photos. The first one was used for their announcements when they were born. Some people, I won't name names :), thought we shouldn't have used this picture because one girl was upset. I personally though it added nicely to the yin yang affect of the picture. And it ends up that knowing their personalities now, it is very fitting.

So here are several shots from that day. They were all taken by a friend, colleague and great photographer, Beth Bishop. She does awesome work. She snapped these for us while we were at a church retreat at Mo Ranch in just an impromptu five minute photo session. Yes we were a bit crazy - going on a retreat with 8 week old twins plus the other two children.

So what do you think? Who is who?



3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Based on the 3 bottom ones, guess you are right.

Wencked said...

ooooo, I want to guess. Ruby in pink, Eliza Claire in flowers?

Brenna and Molly said...

I loved that announcement - it's still one of my all time favorites!!

I think Ruby's in the flowers. My rationale: She looks more like Rehm and that looks like him.