Friday, May 08, 2009

Curls for Charlotte




Isn't she adorable?

Charlotte has been asking repeatedly for me to curl her hair. Of course she usually waits until the morning to ask and it is not possible to get her hair curled then. She asked Tuesday night and at first I put her off. She was really sad and I realized there was not an alternate time to do it until at least the following week. So we compromised. I put her hair up in pin curls and she didn't get a story that night - there wasn't time to do both.

Shockingly we got a second day out of the curls. This morning I took sections of the front and twisted it and added ponies and then re-scrunched the back. Messy and not as nice as the first day but quick and it made the girl happy.

1 comment:

Brenna and Molly said...

love, love, LOVE her in curls! :)