Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Typical Night

I usually go to bed around 11:00 pm. Then around 12:40 am the dog starts scratching the carpet. After a few minutes of telling her to stop she settles back down. At 2:30 am Charlotte needs something. It may be to tell me that I didn't come check on her, or that she needs Baby Caroline, or that she has had a bad dream. Then around 5:00 am one of the babies starts talking. After about fifteen minutes she settles back down. Then at 5:30 am the cat jumps on my back. At 6:00 am the alarm goes off. And now that I'm so well rested it is time to hop out of bed and start a new day. Of course, being so well rested I'm am a very pleasant Mommy all day long!

This has been the pattern every night for at least the last week. And the funny thing is the times do not vary, ever!

Off to find some caffeine,
Jenn

No comments: