Thursday, April 19, 2007

Swifter Revisited

Last night I used the Swifter Wet jet to clean the floors. Today Ruby was crawling around on said floors. She must have gotten in some water during her crawling. When I picked her up this is what I found.


So maybe the Swifter doesn't work as well as I thought or maybe my floors are just really dirty! Or maybe I should just put a wet onsie on Ruby and let her clean the floors! Now there's an idea.

I guess I'm off to clean.
Jenn

PS if you are wondering, yes I changed her clothes as soon as I took the picture. Didn't want anyone thinking I left her like that!

2 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

That's the idea - get them doing chores early!! At least she has that darling smile on her sweet face!

Sherri said...

I like my swifter for simple spills etc. It doesn't do such a great job on grout. However, my favorite cleaning must have item is the swivel sweeper. It is great and is perfect for cleaning up under the high chairs or table with out having to move everything.